Argus Fertilizers Conference 2017
Harnessing Specialties and Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers to Drive Growth for Everyone in the Supply Chain
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers Conference will be held on April 24-26, 2017 in Miami, Florida.
Enhanced efficiency fertilizers, specialties, water solubles, inhibitors, slow and controlled release micronutrients, foliar fertilizers, biostimulants – these are the biggest buzz words for anyone looking to develop new fertilizer products and add value to blends.
The appeal is easy to understand – for farmers, the increased nutrient use efficiency delivers improved yields and drives operational efficiencies. And for fertilizer producers and dealers, the move away from ‘straight’ commoditized products is the best opportunity for differentiation and better margins. If you want fresh insights and the right contacts to expand in this rapidly growing market, Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers is designed for you.
Simultaneous translation English/Spanish| Traducción simultánea inglés/español.
Key speakers include:
- Dr J Scott Angle, President, International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
- Erik van den Bergh, Managing Director, Van Iperen International
- Greg Schwab, Director of Agronomy, Koch Agronomic Services
- Dr Jon Sammons, Specialty Agriculture Market Manager, ICL Specialty Fertilizers
- Ashley Harris, Director of Agricultural Specialties, Agrium
- Rolf Haerdter, Head of Global Agronomic Services, K+S
- Tal Shani, Marketing Manager – Soluble Fertilizers, Haifa Chemicals